tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sjoerd van Leent <svanle...@wanadoo.nl>
Subject Re: chroot Linux 2.4.20-8 and tomcat 5.0.27
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:06:41 GMT
Did you install Java within or without the chroot jail?

If it is without the chroot jail, it can't detect certain configuration
files, with the abcense of these, it doesn't know how to initialize
itself. You could either:

Use the parameters for the java executable
Copy the needed configuration files (property files)
Install Java within the chroot jail

Regards,
Sjoerd