tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Villar <john.vil...@florhard.com>
Subject Re: [ot] something similar to phps ?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:35:16 GMT
It isn't a bad idea at all.... you could use one of those in-browser
editors to aid in the editing, and the preview would be in another
frame..... dumping  dreamweaver never sounded so good... LOL...

now, speaking seriously, that could be a good alternative to
"noteppading", "viing" or "emacsing" and then going to the browser
window... why leave the window if you can edit it right there..... :D my
marketing skills kicks a** LOL

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos
Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A.