tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Krogemann <markus.krogem...@cologne-systems.de>
Subject Re: Using custom CoyoteResponse(Facade)
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:38:36 GMT
Thanks Yoav, Martin, Tim

You're right, ServletApi's Filter appears to be a simple solution. I
somehow didn't expect that I could just do something like:

	response = new ResponseWrapper(response)

in the doFilter method, but of course it works, because the wrapper is
just passed on to the next elements in the chain, I guess.

Our design is not that nice, I know. I would much prefer to use only one
tomcat but that is unfortunately not an option right now and sessions
will have to be maintained independently on both servers.

Tim: What are these valves you mentioned?

Thanks again,
Markus