tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Villar <john.vil...@florhard.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat development rate.
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:30:41 GMT
Yep.... there are lots :-D.... David, as long as you adhere to the
servlet specification, there won't be any problems at all (off course,
there's always a glitch here and there). I think servlets have been
sufficiently backwards compatible until now, however, that's my opinion
(i started using the tomcat 3 branch a long time ago and all the
knowledge i acquired since then has been of use to me on the 5 branch).

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos
Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A.
www.florhard.com