tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Villar <john.vil...@florhard.com>
Subject Re: license-key for one jar-file
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:07:29 GMT
First things first.... tell your provider that using the notion of
"current working directory" on java is bad practice. Probably you will
want to put the license key on the tomcat root (not webapps/ROOT, just
the directory where tomcat is installed). When you try to acces a file
(at least on the 5.0.x branch) that directory is used

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos
Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A.
www.florhard.com