tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Villar <john.vil...@florhard.com>
Subject Re: Why tomcat 4 or even 3?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:34:55 GMT
Hmm.... that seems a valid argument.... however, i want to know what
every other person in the mailing list says..... i don't think that
every T4 user has HP-UX (its a posibillity, however, i've seen comments
like "i run tomcat 4.1.x on W2K")

John Villar
Gerente de Proyectos
Computadores Flor Hard Soft 2058 C.A.