tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat Connection Pool Configuration Problem (Cannot Establish the Connection)
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:36:28 GMT
First, patience.  If you've been struggling with this for a week as you
say, a few hours will not kill you.  If it does .... well, you should
have been asking several days ago.

Second, are there any exceptions in your logs related to the problem
below outside the "Cannot create JDBC driver of ....."

Third, please post the segment of code responsible for actually doing
the lookup and getting a DataSource object.

Fourth, check your file permissions and be sure Tomcat has read access
to your class12.jar.

Lastly, is this the most recent version of the Oracle JDBC driver?

--David