tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: AccessLogValve differs between 4.x and 5?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:11:10 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/valves/AccessLogValve.html

%{host}i     <-- Get the host
%{cowbell}c  <-- Get the first cookie called cowbell
%{cowbell}r  <-- Return the value of
                  ServletRequest.getAttribute("cowbell").toString();
%{more.cowbell}r  <-- Return the value of
                  ServletRequest.getAttribute("more.cowbell").toString();
%{fever}s    <-- Return the value of
                  HttpSession.getAttribute("fever").toString();

-Tim