tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:00:13 GMT
Please don't hijack other peoples threads.  Create a new thread and also
post your web.xml stuff.  Otherwise read my reply to the original post.

--David

Angel Cervera Claudio wrote:

>Idem error to me, but with realm using DataSource:
>problem is that DataSourceRealm can not find JNDI name in context.
>There are a bug in tomcat 4.1, but this was resolved.
>My xml in Catalina/localhost content:
><?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
><Context displayName="Gestion de cunetas." docBase="/home/angel/workspace/yeguadas/tmp/web"
path="/yeguadas" useNaming="false">
>  <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm" dataSourceName="jdbc/YeguadasDB"
roleNameCol="NOMBRE" userCredCol="PASSWORD" userNameCol="NOMBRELOGIN" userRoleTable="USUARIO_PERFILES"
userTable="USUARIO"/>