tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat on CD-ROM
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:09:29 GMT
Just a heads up to others who might be trying this. I was able to
successfully launch Tomcat (with TLD scanning), by simply setting the
CATALINA_TMPDIR variable. Not sure why this didn't occur to me
previously, but hey - at least it works now!

If anyone wants details on what we did to put the JDK/Tomcat/and our
pre-compile JSPs web-application on a CD-ROM with a read-only HSQL
database, shoot me an email off-list.

--
Brice Ruth, Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands Inc