tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Þór Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Re: AW: ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:55:04 GMT
Hi,
well there is a long time since I stoped using 3.* but if I remember it correctly you can
add threads to the threadpool on the
Http10Connector settings in your server.xml (or if you are using AJPConnector you should be
able to add it there).

Maybe that would be a quick fix, to say, double the maxThreads parameter.
see the documentation for 3.3:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/serverxml.html
for more settings.

hope it helps,