tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject Re: using my own classes in my web-app
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:43:44 GMT
Have you registered your servlets via the web.xml?

Sjoerd van Leent wrote:

> Peter Jarunek wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm new to Tomcat and need a help. I'd like to use my own classes in
>> my JSPs, but I can not reach them from my JSPs. I added them (already
>> compiled .class files) into WEB-INF/classes directory of my war file,
>> but the JSP doesn't work. It shows the message of unknown class. How
>> to use them?
>>
>> Thanks for your answer! Peter

> Did you try to use any packages?
>
> Regards,
> Sjoerd

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Design.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
Global: www.volume4.com
South-Africa: www.volume4.co.za

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.