tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vic <vic.cekven...@portalvu.com>
Subject Re: repost: Where to get 5.5.1 from? ( Was TC 5.5 - 4 issues (jasper, ROOT, jndi, logging))
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:53:10 GMT
Silly me, I can't find where to get the 5.5.1 or the 5.5 nighly's from?
They are not here, this looks like the 5.0 brach.
http://cvs.apache.org/builds

Where can I get the new 5.5s from?
Do I have to go to cvs and build?

tia,
.V

--
Please post on Rich Internet Applications User Interface (RiA/SoA)
<http://www.portalvu.com>