tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schildbach <andr...@schildbach.de>
Subject Re: How to configure logs in Tomcat 5.5?
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:43:17 GMT
Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> Loggers are gone: your server.xml <Logger> element is invalid and should
> be removed.
>
> For configuring commons-logging with Tomcat, see

That leads me to the following question:

Is it possible to have one log per context with the new logging scheme,
as it was possible with the <Logger> elements?

This is rather essential for Servers that run multiple applications.

And while I am at it: Is it also possible for
commons-logging/java.util.logging on Tomcat 5.0 to separate by context?

Regards,

Andreas