tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peng Tuck Kwok <pengt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JDBC Data source from a business class
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 07:44:27 GMT
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:12:51 +0300, muhammed soyer <muhammed@ges.net.tr> wrote:

> My servlets are using the ds without a problem ..But I have some classes which are >POJO
classes to make my job easier whie accessing the DB ..these classes couldnt use > my JDBC
definition ..As I guess its from context problems ..But I couldnt solve the >problem

What's the exact problem? You don't exactly say where your POJO
classes are, so I assume they are in your webapp right, then it should
be ok.