tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gfdgdf gdfgdf <francis17101...@yahoo.it>
Subject RE: How to use a class loaded with a Custom ClassLoader
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:06:24 GMT

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com> wrote:

Hi,
Actually, I'm not sure that would work anyhow. The Class is loaded in
your ClassLoader, and nowhere else. The Tomcat classloader(s) still
don't know about it, hence the CNFE.

You would need to declare your Loader in server.xml (or the context.xml
file for your webapp), and have it extend WebappClassLoader most likely.
This would become a pain I imagine, and it means your classloader would
have to be in common/lib instead of WEB-INF/lib for your webapp.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

intended
system
>and notify the sender. Thank you.

Hello,

thanks for your answers.

You mentioned to declare the classloader in server.xml.

Have you idea how to include this information in server.xml ? I cannot find any reference
to Classloaders in it.

Thanks again

Francesco

Scopri Mister Yahoo! -  il fantatorneo sul calcio di Yahoo! Sport'