tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problem configuring a global resource to be linked from Context elements ....
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:54:40 GMT
Hi, Yoav.  I have not yet solved my Tomcat 5.0.27 CP
configuration problem.

Yesterday, you said that the Tomcat log should not
show it looked for MySQL driver when I am trying to
connect to the Oracle 9i driver.  It turned out that
there is "another application" in the webapps looking
for the MySQL driver.  My current application does not
look for the MySQL driver.

A nice person really look into my configuration and my
code and he said he does not see any obvious mistakes
that other people have made.  He is still helping
digging into my CP configuration connection to the
Oracle 9i.

<value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@myDatabaseServer:port:user</value>