tomcat-users mailing list archives

From liuzf <>
Subject Re: character display different between apache and tomcat
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 02:49:33 GMT
Firstly,  thank you for your reply.
I 've comment that line.
The Chinese Characters still display as '???' .
I think it may be the changes the encoding method.

nyhgan <> wrote:

You don't need to set the default charset in the httpd.conf. Just comment out that line, and
I think it will work. Give it a try!

wrote:I code a servlet using Charset GBK,
It works well on Tomcat-Standalone. use localhost:8080/myservlet, the character displays correctly.
But it displays totally wrong on Tomcat-Apache.
use localhost/myservlet to access it.

I already add ' addDefaultCharset gb2312 ' in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.
it still can not work.

Please help me . Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?