tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: DataSourceRealm can not find JNDI name in context
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:13:16 GMT
On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 11:03:18AM -0400, David Smith wrote:
: Subject: Re: DataSourceRealm can not find JNDI name in context
:
: Otherwise, I haven't dealt in realm definitions.  Does the datasource
: work from code?  In otherwords, write a quick and dirty little jsp to
: access the db and put up some success message.  If that works, the issue
: is most likely in the realm def somehow.

I've missed part of the OP's message, but this may help *if* the Realm
is using a DataSource that's declared within the <Context> tags:

specify localDataSource="true" in the <Realm> tag

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com