tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nyhgan <nyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: chinese charsets not supported on Tomcat5.0.28?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:27:41 GMT

Hi Mark,

I just tried 5.0.27, and the chinese pages displays fine.  For 5.0.28, no matter which encoding
I use on the Internet explorer to display the pages, all I see is "?????"..

nyhgna.

Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:I have tested this repeatedly and have yet to find
any issue with non-latin
characters for some time. You do, however, need to be very careful with
configuration settings. Can you post a simple test case that fails and I will
have a look at it for you.

Mark