tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Can't get servlet to work on tomcat5.0.x.
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:52:56 GMT
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 09:31:48PM -0700, nyhgan wrote:
: I finished the apach2 and tomcat5.0.27 integration today, The JSP is fine, but the servlets
are not working. When I try to login to my application, I got the "this page cannot be displayed"
message. There are no error messages in catalina.out

Step 1 of Apache/jk(2)/Tomcat debugging: take Apache and JK out of the
picture.  Enable an HTTP connector on Tomcat and access it directly.  If
that works, check the Apache setup.

Try to think of the Apache as a mask or a pass-through for Tomcat.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com