tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: More than one thread part II
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:48:58 GMT
On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 10:58:14AM +0200, Bedrijven.nl wrote:
: I submitted a question about multiple threads (See message below). What I
: discovered is that I have defined 7 (virtual) hosts in my <engine> tag
: (server.xml). And during startup Tomcat initiated 7 times (I think for each
: host all the hosts again) each application, but one time is enough or not??

Do you enable autodeploy and/or deployOnStartup for each vhost -AND-
share the same appBase?  That will trigger this behavior.

I also recall this answer is in the archives.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com