tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nyhgan <nyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject [uri:127.0.0.1/servlet/*] in have no effect in servlet processing
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:03:51 GMT
Hi,

It looks like that the [uri:127.0.0.1/servlet/*] settings in the workers2.properties doesn't
have any effect jsp/servlet processing. I have to use the JkUriSet  in the httpd.conf to make
the servlets working.  If that is the case, why do we need to have the uri in the workers2.properties
then?

// in workers2.properties (doesn't work)
[uri:127.0.0.1/servlet/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

// in httpd.conf (works)

           <Location "/servlet/*">