tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nyhgan <nyh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can't get servlet to work on tomcat5.0.x.
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 04:31:48 GMT

Hi,

I finished the apach2 and tomcat5.0.27 integration today, The JSP is fine, but the servlets
are not working. When I try to login to my application, I got the "this page cannot be displayed"
message. There are no error messages in catalina.out

I have the invoker servlet turn on. My serlets are package in a jar file, place under my WEB-INF/lib
directory. Here are the related configurations

----------- web.xml ---------
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
<web-app>
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>loginHandler</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>site.music.servlet.LoginHandler</servlet-class>
 </servlet>
</web-app>

workers2.properties

# Uri mapping for jsp