tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Pool and Postgresql
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:34:35 GMT
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 11:07:19PM +0200, Philippe Mathieu wrote:
: I'm using Postgresql 7.4.x  and Tomcat 5.0 under Linux Debian.
: In my application I'm using the Tomcat Connection Pool to access to a
: Postgresql Database.
:  [snip]
: 2004-09-07 22:23:25 JDBCRealm[/vide]: Exception opening database connection
: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported
:  [snip]
: Does anyone knows how to avoid this message ?

It sounds like you have a (now-)unsupported param in your JDBC URL, or
perhaps in one of the resource's param elements.

Check the docs for the PostgreSQL JDBC connector, as well as for the
database engine itself.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net