tomcat-users mailing list archives

From helena rato <helenar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.0 - Child name is not unique error
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:56:39 GMT
Hi QM,

I did a recursive grep under $CATALINA_HOME for 'autodeploy', and nothing was found. So, I
suppose it is not the case...

I followed the tip provided by Allistair (create a lololo.xml in conf/Catalina/localhost/),
and the error is gone (thanks Allistair!). The XML syntax to create a logger seems to have
changed though... But this is another problem...

Bye

Helena