tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.0 - Child name is not unique error
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:13:50 GMT
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 08:50:37AM -0700, helena rato wrote:
: I have repeated the exact same process, creating a 'lololo' web app the same way I did create
'blabli' , and I get the same error (Child name 'lololo' is not unique).
:
: I am 100% sure that I don't have 2 web apps with the same path. The error comes when I add
a 'context' tag in server.xml (in my case I'm just trying to add a logger), as explained in
my previous mail.

Do you have both autodeploy=true *and* some <Context> elements (either
context.xml or in server.xml)?  That would trigger the double-deploy.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com