tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Robinson <matthewbrobin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 05:08:10 GMT
Ronald,

The exact error message is "ThreadPool: Pool exhausted
with 100 threads", so I assume we have 100 threads
running -- once this error message appears Tomcat
stops responding until it is restarted. Is there a
simple way to check # of threads in use by Tomcat at
any given time?

We are running Tomcat 3.2.4 and J2SE 1.4 on Windows
2000. Based on yours and other feedback, we plan on
upgrading to 4.x or 5.0 but not sure which is the
right choice.

Thanks,
Matt