tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Robinson <matthewbrobin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:40:14 GMT
Steffen,

Many thanks for the response. The reason we stuck with
3.2.4 was because of stability. However, as we have
become more successful our systems have been receiving
heavier loads and thus, the Threadpool exhausted
problem.

Regarding stability/reliability (uptime is a greater
concern for us than performance), would you recommend
5.0 over 4.x or vice versa?

Also curious if anyone has experienced thread pool
problems (or successes) with medium to high load
systems under either 4.x or 5.0.

Thanks again,
Matt