tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <>
Subject Re: ServletContextListener and HttpSessionActivationListener
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:55:30 GMT
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 05:44:14PM +0200, Michael Sudkamp wrote:
: It it is for that purpose, then IMO there must be fully initialized context at that point.
I mean I must have had the chance to set up my own context attributes prior to this point.

We can talk opinions all we want -- if it's a grey area in the spec, and
your container (Tomcat, in this case) does things a certain way then
that's how it goes.

Have you at least tried the 5.x series and/or checked Bugzilla?

software  --
tech news --

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: