tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harald Schumacher <schumac...@abc-system.com>
Subject Re: AccessLogValve differs between 4.x and 5?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:02:15 GMT
Tim,

could you give me a hint where to find a documentation? On
jakarta.apache.org the 4.1 documentation does not mention this lines I
copied in my first mail. Using the definition from 5.x did not work for
my (maybe I made some mistakes?) but I would like to see how a correct
example looks like.

Thank you for your help

Harald