tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Angel Cervera Claudio <an...@acervera.com>
Subject Re: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:56:31 GMT
Idem error to me, but with realm using DataSource:
problem is that DataSourceRealm can not find JNDI name in context.
There are a bug in tomcat 4.1, but this was resolved.
My xml in Catalina/localhost content:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context displayName="Gestion de cunetas." docBase="/home/angel/workspace/yeguadas/tmp/web"
path="/yeguadas" useNaming="false">
  <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm" dataSourceName="jdbc/YeguadasDB"
roleNameCol="NOMBRE" userCredCol="PASSWORD" userNameCol="NOMBRELOGIN" userRoleTable="USUARIO_PERFILES"
userTable="USUARIO"/>

  <Resource auth="Container" name="jdbc/YeguadasDB" type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
  <ResourceParams name="jdbc/YeguadasDB">
    <parameter>
      <name>url</name>
      <value>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/yeguadas?autoReconnect=true</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>validationQuery</name>
      <value>select count(*) from usuario;</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>maxIdle</name>
      <value>30</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>maxActive</name>
      <value>100</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>driverClassName</name>
      <value>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>maxWait</name>
      <value>10000</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>username</name>
      <value>ijdshkhds</value>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>factory</name>
    </parameter>
    <parameter>
      <name>password</name>
      <value>fdfdferfr</value>
    </parameter>
  </ResourceParams>
</Context>
This is the exception when user try login:
2004-09-09 15:43:46 DataSourceRealm[/yeguadas]: Excepción realizando autenticación
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: El nombre jdbc no este asociado a este contexto
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:768)
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:151)
        at org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm.open(DataSourceRealm.java:437)
        at org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm.authenticate(DataSourceRealm.java:277)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.BasicAuthenticator.authenticate(BasicAuthenticator.java:129)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:504)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
        at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Angel Cervera Claudio
Telf. +34 670819234
Mail: angel@acervera.com
Web: http://www.acervera.com