tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "V. Karthik Kumar" <gu...@bafsoft.com>
Subject Re: How to configure logs in Tomcat 5.5?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:38:27 GMT
Hi,

This is because the org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger class was
deprecated in favor of the commons-logging API (and subsequently the
log4j API, though the latter is not needed, ) ...

Also see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/api/org/apache/commons/logging/impl/Jdk14Logger.html

Please see this message:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=108330970225012&w=2

and a message on how to set it up, here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=108578233003073&w=2