tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "muhammed soyer" <muham...@ges.net.tr>
Subject Re: Using JDBC Data source from a business class
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:31:04 GMT
Yes they are in my web-inf/classes directory .I use them to do my db jobs
..from jsp pages ..
these classes access db .so I want to make them use Tomcats conneciton
pooling machanism .
I can do this from servlets ..

-ms

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peng Tuck Kwok" <pengtuck@gmail.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Using JDBC Data source from a business class

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:12:51 +0300, muhammed soyer <muhammed@ges.net.tr>
wrote:

> My servlets are using the ds without a problem ..But I have some classes
which are >POJO classes to make my job easier whie accessing the DB ..these
classes couldnt use > my JDBC definition ..As I guess its from context
problems ..But I couldnt solve the >problem

What's the exact problem? You don't exactly say where your POJO
classes are, so I assume they are in your webapp right, then it should
be ok.

> What should I do to use tomcat's ds from a POJO class ?
>
> thnx
>
> -ms

<< Bu mail GESNET sunucusu tarafindan virus kontrolunden gecirilmistir.>>