tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Avinash R S" <avinash...@mindtree.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError Issue
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:55:53 GMT
Hi QM,

Thanks for the reply

We have not done any change  to the application during server restart. We
tried to deploy the application from the WAR file again and we are facing
the NoClassDefFoundError.

Avinash R S

----- Original Message -----
From: "QM" <qm300@brandxdev.net>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: NoClassDefFoundError Issue

> On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 10:36:29PM +0530, Avinash R S wrote:
> : ----- Root Cause -----
> : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ssbi/bean/SSBIUserMessage
> :
> : Prior to restarting the server I didn't have this issue. The classes
referred
> : in the above Exceptions, exist in the correct location.
>
> Are there any new classes in the tree?
> Put another way, has the app been recompiled against all required
> classes?
>
> -QM
>
> --
>
> software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
> tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.