tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <g_dev...@globallyboundless.com>
Subject RE: performance problem
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:35:51 GMT
Hmm...
http://www.greenfieldresearch.ca/technical/jk2_config.html

Reading that, look for the one line in red font.  Seems there's potential
config problems when apache and tomcat are on separate boxes, as they need
to share a file. You'd think this would prevent operation, rather than
slowing it down , so perhaps it's not related.

We use similar architecture, but JK (which doesn't seem to require that
shared file).