tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Sudkamp <michael.suedk...@docware.de>
Subject AW: ServletContextListener and HttpSessionActivationListener
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 07:50:45 GMT
Yoav, thanks for your understanding. I've just read the 2.4 spec regarding this and cannot
any big clarifications. Can you point me to the chapter where you found it.

I find this issue logged as bug #30344. It's exactly what I mean. But IMO this not described
in the spec, neither 2.3 nor 2.4.

Michael