tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bedrijven.nl" <maar...@bedrijven.nl>
Subject Starting problems Tomcat 5.5.0
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 15:54:31 GMT
Hello,

I Installed Tomcat 5.5.0 and it's working ok. But after I copied a
webapplication into webapps and try to stop and start the service I receive
continous this error:

Catalina.stop: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stopServer(Catalina.java:399)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stopServer(Bootstrap.java:320)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:411)

I read other post on this subject but none of them satisfied me.

PLEASE HELP

Maarten