tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul D. Hester" <phes...@ufl.edu>
Subject JK2 2.0.4
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:33:45 GMT
Has anyone had success installing the JK2 v2.0.4 connector with multiple
virtual hosts, with each host having there own port?  We have two users,
each with their own instance of Tomcat 4.1.31 running.  Each user has a
unique port.  I'm running Apache 2.0.50.  When I set up the
workers2.properties file with the two ports, all requests go through the
last port listed in the worker2.properties file and the first listed
port is being piped over to the second ports web page.

HELP!!!!  I'm about ready to jump out of my window!!!!

Paul