tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shawn <javajun...@koyuru.com>
Subject AW: Tomcat Clusterin Multicast Multiinstances
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:57:33 GMT
Hello,

This thread hijacked the original about Clustering.

For courtesy to others trying to follow the original thread, it would be appreciated if you
would start an original thread under your topic.

Not only that, but trimming the unneeded context is nice as well.

Please note:  I am not any kind of moderator and my opinion carries no offical weight but
am a open source developer who does a great deal of work through mailing lists and appreciates
it when people follow common courtesy.

<hijacking>

> Can any one quickly tell the comparison of running tomcat as a service or
>
> without a windows service.
>
> I mean what are the benifits of running tomcat as a windows service.
>

> S H A K E E L   A H M A D

<hijacking>

--
Shawn