tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject RE: ASP.NET and Tomcat on same computer
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:04:51 GMT
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Nelson, Jerry W, Contractor 146CF, SCB wrote:

| The same computer and I don't know, all I know is I downloaded the Jakarta
| Apache-Tomcat version 5.0.27 zip file and unzipped it.

You gotta go down the "mod_jk" road..! You "mount" Tomcat using something
called "mod_jk" onto IIS - thus IIS acts as a frontend for both your
ASP.NET application (which it runs "natively"), and for Tomcat (which it
forwards requests to, using the "JK" protocol)..

Google it - and there's lots of info about this in the docs.

Endre