tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Differences in classloading in Tomcat 5?
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:18:08 GMT

Hi,

I inherited an app that used Tomcat 4, and we are updating it to Tomcat 5.

It runs a web app with a custom built server, and the previous owner
created a custom web app class loader by changing the tomcat
WebAppClassLoader to also load libraries found in /WEB-INF/bin folders.

I have made the changes to the Tomcat 5 classes, but it doesn't seem to
find the class - gives me an error:  java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
dpsk in java.library.path

Has anything changed that's likely to cause this, between Tomcat 4 and 5?

Many thanks,

David