tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fournier, Pete" <pfourn...@national.aaa.com>
Subject RE: Defining heap memory as a windows service
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:33:06 GMT
Hi,

I had success when I edited the catalina.bat and then ran 'service
install'. I had to set some memory parameters and the bootclass.

Peter Fournier

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Anderson [mailto:muss@swiftdsl.com.au]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 9:09 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Defining heap memory as a windows service

Hi Shakeel,

Yes I searched through the registry but still couldn't identify where I
could put in this parameter. I found the image path to this service and
it is

"C:\Program Files\Tomcat 5.0\bin\tomcat5.exe" //RS//Tomcat5

Can you do anything ie put parameters on the end that could extend the
initial heap allocated to this virtual machine? Thanks again and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,
Matt Anderson