tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Fournier, Pete" <pfourn...@national.aaa.com>
Subject Setup tomcat behind IIS Server on different machine(s)
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:17:39 GMT
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone had success setting up an IIS webserver to serve up
> JSP/Servlets from another machine running Tomcat 5 using the Jk2
> connector?
>
> I am running a webserver with Win2003 Server (ipwww1), and an app
> server with Win2003 Server and Tomcat5 installed (ipwo1). I can pull
> from Tomcat 5 directly on the one machine just fine. But, when
> attempting to go through the webserver I am unable to connect.
>
> I have the following in my workers2.properties file:
>
> [channel.socket:ipwo1:8019]
> host=ipwo1
> port=8019
>
> [ajp13:ipwo1:8019]
> channel=channel.socket:ipwo1:8019
>
> [uri:/*.jsp]
> info=JSP Extension mapping.
> debug=0
>
> [uri:/ZipCode/ZipCodeLookup]
> info=JSP ZipCode Application Entry
> debug=0
>
> I do have Tomcat 5 running behind IIS just fine on my local dev
> machine, but both are on the same box.
>
> Any help appreciated. Thanks,
>
> Peter Fournier
pfournier@national.aaa.com

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person(s)
to whom it is addressed and should be treated as a confidential AAA communication.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it
from your system and notify the originator.  Your cooperation is appreciated.