tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Ward" <cw...@horizon-asset.co.uk>
Subject RE: JAVA_OPTS in catalina.bat (Tomcat 5.0.27)
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:19:23 GMT

I'm on 2K in this case.

I've just double checked that I'm not talking rubbish and find
that having the double-quoted version, with leading an trailing
spaced still blows up.

However, simply removing the double-quotes works fine.  I only
used the quotes to ensure the spaces were there (see my previous
mail)

(In catalina.bat)

Fails		set JAVA_OPTS=" -Xms128m -Xmx128m "
Succeeds	set JAVA_OPTS= -Xms128m -Xmx128m 		(note
trailing space still present)

Best regards
Chris

--

Chris Ward, Horizon Asset Limited
<mailto:cward@horizon-asset.co.uk>

--

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL

         HORIZON ASSET LIMITED IS AUTHORISED AND REGULATED
                BY THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.