tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Strage Behaviour - Tomcat Memory Leak
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:54:02 GMT
I believe you would need to set the backgroundProcessorDelay attribute
on the <Engine> element to -1 in server.xml if you wanted keep it
from generating a little bit of garbage every 10 seconds.  I'm not
aware that this would disable anything critical (assuming you can live
without the "auto", "live" and "reloading" features), but I'm too
lazy to make sure.

Cheers,
Larry