tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Server JVM with service startup
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:45:22 GMT
Yeah, I looked into the possibility of making it part of the startup command
as QM suggests, but that doesn't seem possible, as Matt says.

Matt, do you have a name for that tool that I can Google for?  Even
something close might get me to it in a few minutes...

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
www.omnytex.com