tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Server JVM with service startup
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:31:33 GMT
Hello all.  I have a Tomcat 5.0.18 instance that runs as a Windows service.
I have been unable to figure out how to start it with the server JVM (heck,
it could be starting that way now, but I didn't do anything to tell it to do
so).  I've checked through numerous docs and books, all of them give some
info (just a little bit!) about using that JVM when starting it from the
command line, but I've found nothing addressing how to do so when it's a
service.  Anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
www.omnytex.com