tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "SteveWongLC" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.0 does not serve all time
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:44:42 GMT
Hi QM,

Thanks for the advice. It turns out my Zone Alarm blocked the traffic.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: QM
  To: Tomcat Users List
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Tomcat 5.0 does not serve all time

  On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 04:59:04PM -0400, SteveWongLC wrote:
  : I just installed Tomcat 5.0 on my Win XP and had service running on port 80. I
  : can get the Tomcat
  : landing in some occasions, (see logs) but I didn't get the landing page all
  : the time. The logs looked OK
  :  and please give me some hints why.

  The log excerpt you included didn't show anything out of the ordinary.

  Time for some troubleshooting: enable an access log Valve (see the
  Tomcat docs) to see whether the request is getting through, check memory
  and CPU usage, etc.

  software  --
  tech news --

  To unsubscribe, e-mail: