tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lemke, Michael IZ/HZA-IOR" <lemke...@de.ina.com>
Subject RE: TC4.1.30 autoDeply ignored?
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:00:28 GMT
Hi,

yes, that helps.  Then it doesn't deploy anything.  Unfortunately,
still not what I want:

 <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true"
       autoDeploy="false" liveDeploy="false"
       deployXML="true">

.xml files aren't deployed in this configuration.  Looks to me
I can't have .xml deployed but directories not.  Only the other
way around.  Right?

Thanks,
Michael